Pine Hollow Landfill
Pine Hollow is our public landfill located in Phenix City, AL. We are permitted to accept construction and demolition debris. A complete list of what can and cannot be accepted in the landfill can be found below.
The landfill is located at 1672 Brickyard Road. From the US 280/431 intersection, travel south on US 431 until you come to the traffic light. This will be Alabama 165. Turn left onto AL 165. You will immediately come to a big hill. Just past the crest of the hill, Brickyard Road (Russell County Road 61) will on your left. The landfill entrance is about ¼ mile down on the left.
You can reach the landfill at (334) 291-9433. Please call if you need directions or are unsure of what can be disposed of at the landfill.
Permitted and prohibited wastes
Things we can accept in the landfill:
- Packaging materials
- Tree or other green waste
- Non-asbestos fiberglass insulation
- Non-asbestos shingles and roofing material
- Tires (from registered haulers only)
Things we cannot accept in the landfill:
- Household garbage, including food and animal wastes
- Anything containing asbestos
- Freon or other refrigerants, or any item containing these substances (refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.)
- Fluorescent light bulbs or ballasts
- Railroad ties
- Mercury or anything containing mercury (thermostats, etc.)
- Liquids, including oil, paint, or solvents
- Electronics of any sort (computers, monitors, printers, TV’s, microwave ovens, etc.)
Your load will be inspected before it is allowed into the landfill. Any unacceptable items must be removed before the load is processed.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM – 05:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12 PM
We accept cash and checks, and all major credit cards.